CES 2021 invitation to the “Current and future connectivity and data challenges in the mobility & automotive sectors” webinar.
When: 12th January 2021 at 20:00 CET
We are pleased to announce that we are hosting a round table on the topic related to data processing, future features, vehicle connectivity and safety in the automotive sector at CES 2021. The discussion is going to be carried out by world renowned experts in the field and will cover both business and technology perspectives:
- Jim Campbell (Sutherland Campbell International) – Moderator
- Dejan Pangercic (Apex.AI) – Panelist
- Costas Meimetis (u-blox) – Panelist
- Taras Kravtchouk (Tarform) – Panelist
- Richard Porter (Zenzic) – Panelist
- Brandon Shibley (Toradex) – Panelist
- Pablo Ghiglino (Klepsydra) – Panelist
We think this topic could be relevant to your company, and because we have been in contact in the past, Klepsydra would like to invite you to attend and talk to the panelists. The event will be held in Zoom between 20:00 (CET) and 21:00 (CET) on the 12th January 2021 as part of CES 2021 event (https://digital.ces.tech/home).
In order to join our event please register in the following zoom link:
I hope you find this information interesting and relevant for your business and that you will be joining us in this webinar. For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Klepsydra Sales Team.